Post by randomknight on Dec 1, 2006 22:42:42 GMT -8
Here you post something about your Navi, either something you have happened upon yourself, or someone else told you!
It is quite simple, and is just to make some fun, doodly, and random Facts for everyone to see, and maybe even snicker/laugh/giggle at!
NOTE!: I am not after the purpose of why you made your Navi. But some small, random facts about him/her/it.
As Starter of FFAN-Topic, i will begin!
Fun Fact About Knightmare(FFAK)
Given his "Stancing" abillities, he is the only Navi, ever, which could use every single form of Status Damage. Without using SE's nor Programs NOR owning the Elemental Rage Giga Program.
His tactic is more or less, solely based on "Phoenixes", in the fact he is defeated, and rises from his ashes to punt his foes!
That his sword, is a so-called "Zweihander", or Nicknamed "LandMower", Sword. Originating from Germany.
That his cape is an indirect Tribute(or Copy) to Forte. And that I, RK, Likes spiff capes...
Duster was made as an Tactical attack, which's purpose was not to deal damage, but to make some severe negatives on the enemy?
"Hmmmm... name of my Navi...? lesse.... Ah! i am Addicted to Soul Calibur 2 and 3...! my fave char is "Nightmare"... HAH! i use the little silly Wordplay! "Knightmare"! and oh! he will "Stance"! Just like Nightmare! HAHAHA-<Cough>-HAHAHAHA!"
That Equals to HOW i came up with Knightmare and his Stance-System!
Fact About Vampyr(FFAV):
His name is actually "Vampire", but in Swedish... What a surprise eh?
Will most likely be my only real "Cold killer" Kinda Navi, but who knows?
Is my First Dark Soul Navi, and will rely heavily on Dodges.
Will was Nicknamed "Mr.Immune-To-All-Status-Damages" by someone...
Fun Fact About Eldina(FFAE):
Is a "Flaming SwordsWoman"... <Watches out for Jake>
Is VERY hot-tempered, don't even look at her...!
My first attempt at a "Variable Combo" Navi... heck, Combo's in general!
Fun Fact About Fatuus(FFAF):
Is made to be Knightmare's "Rival" in Story. And maaaybee something of a Brother-Like Thingy.
Is a Black Knight, Literary.
Doesn't really got a body under that plate, just a shadowy mass.
Uses the same kind of weapon as Knightmare, but a Darker Variant of the Zweihander.
I wanted a more "Navi" like Navi, which actually Transforms their Lower Arms to perform attacks... so his attacks will be very messy. Switching from Zweihander to Changing Lower Arms and whatnot.
Post by Twon on Dec 1, 2006 23:29:37 GMT -8
Given his "Stancing" abillities, he is the only Navi, ever, which could use every single form of Status Damage. Without using SE's nor Programs NOR owning the Elemental Rage Giga Program.
Acually you dont have every form of status damage. There's Poison, Confuse, and Berserk that you dont have. And if your talking about only elemental status damages, you wrong about being the only one. Elementman.exe that belongs to Stef has every elemental status damage thanks to his many forms.
I'm blue, I'm furry, and I don't care who laughs about it!c!WHITE
Post by tallaan on Dec 1, 2006 23:51:12 GMT -8
Might as well toss my own tidbit
Fun Fact About Snipeman(FFAS)
Except for martial arts, Snipeman is completly inept with any type of close ranged weapons and though it may be his only form of defence at close range, he shouldn't be underestimated
His sniper rifle is moddled after the M-82 .50cal sniper rifle, but modified to allow quick loading of different types of bullets. However, that's not the only modification, it is able to be used in conjunction with hacking skills, and can plant tracers and listening devices at long ranges
(More to be added when I'm thinking straight)
Post by That Guy on Dec 2, 2006 9:10:50 GMT -8
I: Hymn is my favourite Navi to kill. If anyone's noticed, he dies a lot of my Navis.
II: Hymn, despite his crazed and insane nature, if angered, becomes silent... completely silent.
III: If angered beyond that, he goes on a killfest, or at least tries to, even if it means he dies.
IV: He has my LEAST favourite Navi design. Silare was my favourite, and in my head, Aeolian and Dirge are next.
V: He came from playing with a Blues sprite.
VI: His name was Master Dragon from an old roleplay, but to have him consistent with the musical names, I changed his.
VII: I've never decided on a personality for him. He's been a pirate, a loose image of myself, among many other things. Two years here, and I STILL can't think of what to make of him.
VIII: His text colour came from me redesigning one of my sites.
IX: He is the most pessimistic of my Navis, with the lowest self-esteem deep down.
X: He is somewhat in conjunction with my old storyline from my old site, but what he does here is separate of the other since they have changed storylines slowly.
XI: He was meant to originally build a Metool Army. >_>
XII: Before I posted the raining cows thing from a while back, I was debating whether to make him the cause of it or not - it never passed.
XIII: His handwriting style and his way of initialing things style-wise is identical to mine.
I'll post more later.
Post by Halenite Redux on Dec 2, 2006 9:30:28 GMT -8
Based him to be more or less like me. friendly, but don't tick him off, or you may end up hurting.
his fighting style is based on a quick kill. only flaw with it? dodge moves. reason next V^ I'm adding some undodgeable attacks XD
One of those, "this sounds cool so I'm going for it" one of things
there's a flaw in his quickening system and it lies in his Hyper Mode
I just realized the true purpose for Nuguri and those are story purposes only, the resurrection of the Tamer Halerial and one more, which will be coming soon ^_^
Denadite is more of my darker side, more cruel than either of my other two navis and quick to anger, but there is a softer side to him which he almost never shows, in fear of being seen as week
Denadite REALLY wants to fly >_<
Post by Vilicious on Dec 2, 2006 11:30:53 GMT -8
Toxin: I created him because I wanted to keep with my theme of Dark navi's from previous EXE RPG's. Also, I just love the concept of a navi that corrupts things.
His voice is meant to be that of an extremely sick old person, with the coughing, wheezing, and pauses between every few words. Despite his gift with poison and darkness, he himself is inflicted with a sickness.
His character design came from my obsession with drawing gasmask's at the time.
Carbonman: I wanted to create a copy navi, that's all. Partially inspired by the CopyBot's of BN6 and partially my own desire for something 'more capable than Toxin'. <_< Of course, when I started battling with him, that thought was dashed.
Lull: +Coming soon+
Post by Raven8 on Dec 2, 2006 16:51:50 GMT -8
-NapalmMan was the 1st Navi on the MMM, even back when it was simply "The Battle Topic" on Elite Boards.
-NapalmMan won the very 1st fight VS Enker.
--NapalmMan's text color was originaly "Purple", but while messing with potential colors for ShadeMan I found one that better suits him, and it's now "BloodRed"
-I have never been able to make a strategy that I felt did NapalmMan justice, and thus he changes alot.
-NapalmMan's current strategy has a ONE TURN window of sucess. Survive his opening turn ad hes extreamly weak.
-The obvious reason I picked Napalm was because of my work w/Napalm chips back in BN2, but the reason I picked him for the MMM was because he was my 2nd choice after Forte on another RPG. Needless to say I'm glad I didn't get Forte =P
-.....that RPG never opened XD
-ElecMan is currently my weakest Navi.
-I have new stats nearly made for him, and perhaps some of the most advanced stats I've ever made, but I've just never finished them.....
-ElecMan has a deeper link in story than most people realize.....
-Magnet was originaly OPed by Zero on Elite Boards
-Magnet is the only Navi that I personaly know of who uses barrier-based defenses exclusively.
-Magnet is one of my personal favorite Navis to RP =P
-I don't feel I've ever gotten ProtoMan's personality quite right....
-I tend to go more for an original style RP than EXE
-ProtoMan was the 1st Navi to rely heavily on ocunters.
-ProtoMan was once considered the strongest Navi in the MMM.
-I picked ProtoMan only for story reasons.
-ProtoMan was originaly OPed by Lord Liu Bei[/glow]
-ToadMan is my only aqua-elemental Navi.
-ToadMan was the 1st Navi to be based on Ocean panels.
-ToadMan was featured in one of the three "Legendary" LifeSword3 folders.... Ballade of Death by Asakura Yoh, and thats one of the reasons I picked him.
-....I freakin love frogs and toads XD
-Resonance has had two sprites; both fusions of soul pieces.
-Resoance's text color; "666655" was actualy chosen because he was hiding in the shadows at first, I had intended to change it later.
-On resonance's current sprite, he has ONE head position. Check his sprites on his stat sheet, his head never changes position =P
-Contrary to what it may look like, the blades on Resonance's helmet are triune... however, his sprite would only let me represent 2 of them.
-The attack "Hourglass" is based on Guardian from the BN games, and also based on "Geno" from Super Mario RPG, who had an attack named "Geno Blast".
-Sonic Blade is also based on one of Geno's moves; "Geno Whirl"
-Resonance atualy has a very advanced stat sheet IMO, but just doesnt have the power to back it up....
-Scarface was originaly owned by Quick, I traded Axl for him.
-Scarface is, in my opinion, my masterpiece. I've let him rust a bit, but I still feel he is the most advanced of my Navis.
-Scarface was the 1st Navi to have the dual-undershirt technique, but I didn't realize it O.o
-If you watch his 1st appearence in CM, it shows that Scarface has a unique ability; unlike Zero who holds his hilt and generates an energy blade, Scarface seems to have the ability to generate the hilt of his lance by holding his arm up.
Post by Wackoguy on Dec 2, 2006 17:12:21 GMT -8
Hm. Nice little topic here.
-was originally my username on a forum that was entitled "Navi HQ"
-Has a personality that is closest to mine
-his Speed element was chosen since I like fast-speeds so much >_>;
-is my second custom navi
-was somewhat inspired by "Omi" from the cartoon Xiaolin showdown (element,height,etc)
-Was one of the first ACTIVE Stone types,if I recall
-is the one of my three navis I find myself using more often,both in-story and in battle
-Is the navi I find more 'versatile',in general
-was slightly inspired from watching G.I Joe sigma Six
-was going to have a suit of armor instead of a dress when I was first planning her
-has not entered Stormy-mode yet and probably won't for a while
-is Rickli's second navi
-was created a while before several more 'Sniper-types' appeared,but was only brought into MMM afterwards
(Yeah,more to come hopefully)
Post by Twon on Dec 6, 2006 17:16:55 GMT -8
1) Other than being my first navi?
2) Only appeared in main RP once.
3) Not really a strategic navi. Attack, attack, attack.......
4) The only one I know that changes the name of attacks due to Hyper Mode.
1) Always opens with the same attack.
2) Relies quite a bit on Blinding Sand move, but not too much.
3) Has a ok strategy of attack.
(Will think of more later.)
?The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.?[C01:pink]
Post by RockGirl on Dec 9, 2006 17:48:48 GMT -8
1. Rockelle's full name and MegaGirl's full human name are just female versions of MegaMan's and Lan's! I just switched 'em up!
2. When I started working on her, MegaGirl's pigtails were much longer versions of Sailor Moon's. Now, they're short, higher, and more high-tech looking.
3. MegaGirl is my social, friendly, strong, tough, outgoing, and cool side.
4. Silvera was originally a steel-plated MegaGirl. Now, I've changed her to a gold colored MegaGirl with a three-layered miniskirt, ribbons on her back, and wings on her ears, shoes, insignia, and gloves, which I extended.
5. MegaGirl's sword can turn into many other weapons she can use. (I just don't know if I can use them.)
6. Rockelle and MegaGirl were teenagers when I started, but, somehow, they became eight-year olds. o.O
7. RH & MG were originally black-haired with green eyes, but I changed Rockelle's to brunette with brown eyes.
8. I have NO clue on what the MegaSword looks like.
10. Neither Rockelle nor MegaGirl has a boyfriend.
11. Rockelle's favorite food is curry. Yes, just like Lan's.
12. MegaGirl is always looking for new BattleChips to buy every time Rockelle's shopping.
13. Rockelle and MegaGirl are black belts.
14. MegaGirl has a popup virus made of solid diamond for a pet.
15. MegaGirl and Rockelle rarely argue on anything, unlike MegaMan and Lan.
16. Rockelle has Lan's Navi Chips.
17. MegaGirl has MegaMan's buster.
18. Rockelle and MegaGirl know fencing.
Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2006 19:46:30 GMT -8
Both have tendencies to use random languages in speech.
Was actually supposed to have multiple personalities due to the fact I saw 3 faces of Eve the DAY BEFORE I joined MMM
The fans were actually based off a GGX character named Anji.
He actually didn't start out using Dark Chips until Chaos Unisons came out, and when they didn't have glitches.
The Paper aspect was a R.O.D thing, Yomiko was plain awesome.
Despite on how the name is spelled in Romanji (Japanese with English letters), his name actually has 3 characters (Found that out when I played Melty Blood)
His orig. name is Lex Aertena - Eternal Law
Based a little off of Freya from VP with the energy throwing and floating. But unlike her he can't strike for 1.49 Million damage in one attack and think nothing of it.
Was supposed to be one of Kyuketsuki's personalities. But I screwed their storyline up a bit with the creation of "Rezi Traverse"
Lex Divina - Divine Law
Occasionally I mispell his name.
Was suposed to be "Orange" instead of blue.
He rarely speaks, and only does so when he feels neccessary.
He is the neutralest thing ever...
Even though his name is Norse, he speaks Chinese as his secondary language.
Lex Humanis - Human Law
When I made him, I was an EXE noob, and so I though W3, World 3 and WWW were all different evil organizaions.... He's a WWW navi.
He was made to be a super status cooldown navi, but aside from that he has no purpose in Story Mode...Except the occasional evil.
Was "Captain of the Guard" in the Lex Family backstory... Before Saikkika went crazy.
Supposed to be the strongest of the family despite his obvious lack of power.
He is the weakest navi in terms of Level on the site, (Always and forever 0)
He has a love for taking quick snapshots with the flash on BRIGHT.
His name means Natural Law.
A psychokinetic psycho... Who wants to rule the world.
He's REAL OLD despite what he is made to look like. He was mummified for comitting high treason. So he's like...250+ years old...
He was once a timid little child who would stay in his room all day and levitate geometrical shapes...
He's the oldest of them all, but there could be another one on the way...not really sure...
His name means Imperial Law, governing over that which governs (Which explains his powers quite well...)
If I think of more I'll post again.
Post by Zero on Dec 12, 2006 19:52:13 GMT -8
-Zero was actually one of the original Navis of the RPG as well, dating back to the EliteBoards. He was preceded by such select few as DiveMan (Our X) TenguMan (Fou, for those who remember him) and a few others that I don't have the slightest idea who controlled them.
-Zero was one of the original Navis on the board, and was actually trained by NapalmMan. For a very long time, they were rivals, each heading an opposing faction. However, they have as of late become fast friends again, what with NapalmMan becoming a good guy and all.
-The Z-Saber Energy Slash, Z-Cannon, Tri-Slash Combo and Z-Flasher all date back to the EliteBoards. Hey, you can't beat a classic!
-There was a time when Zero was almost completely lost! For a short period of time in the first RPG, I considered dropping Zero for MagnetMan... Zero was fairly one-dimensional by old RPG standards, and it took me a blowing-up-the-world scenario to bring him back. Ah, the good ol' days...
-I've experimented with Zero being good, evil, in-between, and everything else, and so far I haven't found a true inention that I like. As such, Zero's goals kind of shift with my personal ideas.
-I know nothing of swordsmanship or fencing or anything of that sort. It seems strange, then, that Zero claims to be a "master swordsman." In truth, his talents lie mainly in my ability to see him move in my mind, which certainly affects his overall roleplay.
-Zero has been revamped four times in total, mainly due to my lack of satisfaction with one particular style. I, like many others, feel as though I never really did justice to Zero's true abilities in the X series... As a result of these revamps, Zero actually was the first to introduce the widely-used "point system" to the RPG.
- ...I thought of that point system while playing World of Warcraft as a rogue...
-Zero has left the RPG multiple times, which is probably why most of you have never heard of me... His longest run was probably during the opening of the RPG, which lasted until his first departure almost a year later.[/color]
Post by mirror on Dec 13, 2006 16:53:07 GMT -8
-MirrorMan was created when I was 12 so... a little more than 3 years ago. His look has changed significantly since then. He was at first a silver Guts Style, and is now, in my mind, a more FlashMan looking navi with two large fists and a deep back story
-He is my carefree side. He is the kind of guy who will be asked, "Do you like flowers and butterflies?" and will reply, completly truthfully(because he really does) "HECK YES!"
-He is addicted to Nutter Butters. As am I. <.<
-He is rarley serious. I have yet to RP him as completley serious.
-MagmaMan was origonally created as a bad guy for my now dead sprite comic. However, I grew attached to him (as did Raven, who let me make him free) and ended up working him in as one of Jamie's navis in Mirror's storyline
-MagmaMan is my serious side. (You will notice all my navis personalities are based off of part of my own)He is the "big brother" type figure to Mirror. He feels it is his duty to look after him.
-He floats, despite his bulk. Hooray, floaties.
-MummyMan is by far one of the strangest navis I have created. I came up with the idea for him when I played Boktai for the first time and fought a mummy. I thought they looked really cool, so I made a navi
-MummyMan origonally sucked! It was when I thought about having him InStory deleted, Raven said "Let me do something" and revamped him to his current self.
-Though MummyMan is pretty strong, he is pretty much useless after two turns.
-MummyMan is my quiet and deep thinking side.
-Magma Dragoon is by far my favorite boss from the X series.
-MD mysteriously appeared and is now following Magma and Mirror. Mirror and Magma think he may actually work for Gareth (not the other way around, with Gareth working for MD)
-MD is the part of my personality that thinks logically, and is determined and protective.
-I was given MD as a birthday present from Raven[/glow]
-Gareth is just plain awesome (in the videogame) because not only does he fight cool, his name is one letter different than my real name! Gareth-e = Garth
-He is the mysterious part of my personality.
-He aparently has some wierd plans for Mirror
Post by stefjenova on Dec 13, 2006 17:42:55 GMT -8
Well... for me to do ALL my Navis... we'd be here until next March. So...
- This is Rave's... I think, third different appearance since I started RPing of any variety back when the Megaman X: Command Mission GameFAQs board had an RPing topic. When I first used him as a character, he was a bounty hunter with a hand axe, and with a RED and blue camouflage pattern, and not the clean aqua and white we see him with today. When I moved to Quick's RP in Jan 05 I was on a Cervantes (Soul Calibur 2) kick at the time, so I designed that version, and a later version, with a longsword and shortsword/dagger combination. Then when I came here, I turned Rave into a Navi that could manipulate water and ice into all kinds of weapons - hence his first attack, Water MG (Now Water SMG - Sub Machine Gun). Then, well, I turned him into the Winter Wizard.
- I originally came up with Rave's True Form backstory... in the shower. o.0
- Rave is obviously the first Navi that I had here... and it took me until July 06 to come up with the initial version of his current strategy.
- Rave was the first Navi of mine - first Navi on the site actually - that was given theme songs. Thought at the time it offered a bit of a different flavor.
- Rave can achieve up to six different attack boosts in battle.
- Ochre is originally from my old/now defunct site. He came over with the same attack set and mostly the same capabilities that his form on my site carried.
- I came up with Ochre's first backstory... in the shower. o.0 See a pattern here?
- Ochre was manipulated into a berserk, evil form that began a pretty epic story clash in my site. Edge (Jake's Navi, also a character on that site) defeated him.
- Ochre was made back when I was on a pretty hefty Black Mage kick - hence the daggers, a couple of his stabbing attacks, and his attack, Winddoken.
- On this site, he currently is a treasure hunter.
- Anytime I think of a Wind Navi, it always reminds me for some reason of Quest 64's Wind Cutter spells.
- Ochre lasted 5 turns against Scarface, which I'll take as an accomplishment even if Scarface's true ability wasn't used.
- Sparkman was initially Raven's - he sold him to me thinking for some reason I could RP him better... and I still can't get a handle on how he should act sometimes. Nevertheless, even though I haven't used him much, it's still fun playing his part ^_^;
- Raven actually IM'd me to tell me I was battling wrong with him XD Though he's in a V-Up right now, and it's possible I might work on him a little beyond that.
- Reportedly the first cattleprods used in the MMM
- Sparkman's gonna be given a full-time role in my personal story arc after this True Form thing works itself out. BOUT TIME!
Post by Deleted on Dec 18, 2006 1:03:42 GMT -8
- Vash has a personality that is basically mine. He is pretty much the me of the MMM.
- Vash's name and armor comes from a story I wrote when I was young.
- Vash was originally made for RPs on Quickman's old forum RPG.
- Even though Vash has went through several revampings and one complete redoing, I do not believe him to be as good as I can make him.
- Vash has been revamped a total of seven times and remade once.
- I sometimes call Vash's halberd a halbert because stef tried to get me to start calling it that all the time.
- Vash's Combo Arts attacks are based on an idea that Quickman made for Vash when he helped me with Vash's revamping at Version 5.
- MetalMan is the only navi of mine that I did not create.
- I won MetalMan in the drawings last year.
- MetalMan originally only has six attacks.
- I have not gotten MetalMan's personality how I like it.
- Aero is the only evil navi I own.
- He is also the only navi I own that uses dark chips.
- Speaking of dark chips... Aero was originally supposed to rely on them in battle but only uses them once in a while.
- I have used Aero in a couple boss battles as a 'protector' using the excuse that he hates those who rely on the power of others, which he does.
- Aero does not have full control of his dark soul, as will be seen more later.
- Haze is the only custom navi of mine that does not wield a weapon.
- Haze never uses his hands in battle. Only his legs and feet and sometimes his shoulder.
- I have not mastered Haze's speaking yet. He is supposed to speak archiac but it comes out kind of broken.
- Haze speaks plain English is unnerved.
- Haze is the first navi of mine that had a counter.
- Haze's color is the same as the Sand Panels, CCCC66
- Sarojin is my only navi without a color.
- Suki was the one to choose the name for Sarojin. It means Lotus-Like.
- Sarojin was originally supposed to be more silent than anything.
- Sarojin is the navi that I will make joke and pull pranks.
- Sarojin also seems to attract stef's True Form navis.
- Sarojin's weapon is based on the pinfire revolver gun-sword. It is NOT based on the Final Fantasy VIII weapon.
- Edge is the only navi of mine that Niall has made a comment about and that was about his name.
- Edge came from stef's old site as mentioned in stef's FFAN about Ochre.
- Edge's second sword, the longsword, is pretty much a copy of a sword that my great-grandfather on my mother's side owns. Don't know why, but my great-grandfather actually painted the sword red.
- Edge's color is AMBER. Strange result, eh?
- Edge is my only navi with a point system.
- Krüger was created by Random_Knight and given to me.
- I am doing a few edits to Krüger before putting her up on the RPG for approval.
- Even though i made a comment about Krüger's picture, I am not going to change it at the moment simply because in my mind it would change the navi that RK created into a different one with the same name.
- Krüger is my only female navi and may stay the only one.