This is more of just random memories that are for Rondo mainly during his life as Silare, since his life as a Navi generally had no significance. However, know that this covers everything from childhood all the way up to now.
As time goes on, I will add any memories or flashbacks here, as well as extra ones I will come up with on my own.
Last Edit: Sept 9, 2005 21:49:59 GMT -8 by That Guy
- Resonance.EXE (100): Why do you weep for me? There are no reasons to. I only wish my times with you, Sapphire, and Twin could have been extended. Unfortunately, I realized now that I'm clinging onto a life that doesn't want me much longer. I did what I felt was right. I pray though that in the end, you'll continue to use your own ability to do the same. You are of great unimaginable potential, and perhaps you would be the one to vanquish the last of the Dark Loids and the final incarnation of Nebula Grey himself. Cast away your past - don't make the same mistake as me, don't let the Juuka take over you and use you for what you can do. With your past cast away, you will become... dare I say it... immortal. As a last request, please care for Sapphire, and her you as well.
- Sapphire.EXE (97): Please tell me - why are you a Navi? You act, seem, and even feel too human to be a Navi. You carry happiness and a softer side, caked around by a harshened, cold side. At the same time though, you also have an aura of sadness and weakness under that demeanor of strength and absoluteness. That is a human. Potential of many things, and to have many different traits. Their past may haunt them, yet happiness reigns at times and they would not always be so depressed. You feel emotion and beyond that, still have the ability to appreciate deeper concepts such as art itself and more. Shame you aren't human as well - I would have liked to meet someone like you and Resonance in life.
- Twin.EXE (96): If there is anyone I can think of as a student with absolute dedication and appreciation for what they have and learn, as well as the ability to utilize what they have to work with, I think I have met him recently - his name was Twin. I'm sorry that I couldn't teach you more. You had so much potential and deserved far more than I gave you. Hopefully what I have left behind will work in growing the seed in your body. Oh, the possibilities... If I get to live once more, I will return to watch you become a master and capable of making everyone in your way of doing justice be obliterated.[/color]
Trusted Friend (70-89):
- Suki.EXE (63): ...A commander who shows compassion...... ...If only Napalmman lacked control over you... Then you would have been an ideal model for a leader.
- X.EXE (63): Amazing. Simply an amazing leader. You sure you never lead some prestigious group? At least lead some coalition or something.
- Hymn.EXE (62): ...You're fine mostly, but you also demonstrate lack of sentiment at times, and... ...You're slightly oblivious at times, which is strange, being that you're Kaji's Navi... He wasn't half as oblivious. And do you REALIZE how exactly dense you can be? I still think you shouldn't get killed so often though. Ragnarok needs you. And I would think you should step up your rulings.
- Requiem.EXE (55): ...So, someone who has a hatred against the Dark Loids...... ...I suppose you despise them to a certain point, but I think that hatred has recessed by now, with Dissonance having returned...
- Dissonance.EXE (42): OK, I'm sorry I said what I did. You were better off being annoying than this goody-goody twoshoes. Requiem > you now. >_>
- Napalmman.EXE (40): I can't say much to you. I only hope you don't become controlled again. It's almost funny how people keep getting controlled. You have a myriad of skills under that tank of your's though. Go nuke them.[/color]
Sworn Enemy (0-29):
- Epsilon (0): ...Backstabber - you shame all of us Dark Elementals...[/color]
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2006 23:42:52 GMT -8 by That Guy