Greetings! I am called Legacy and I was recently reawakened after centuries of stasis! Currently I am touring the internet for amusement and I wish to find recreational activities other than fighting to enjoy! Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hello there SILENT_CLOAK (might that be an alias)? Your message was a bit difficult to understand, however this Element City place does seem amusing! I recall seeing that it was destroyed by these "Reaverbots" which sound fun to destroy, however it seems I was a little slow to the action. A shame! T'would seem to be affirmation that increasing my own strength is the safest activity! Also, might you know what this "NetCream" is?
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2018 22:43:39 GMT -8 by Blazewind
YO! It's ya boi Baxter hollin' at the BBS with the best pips n' tips. Lemme break it down in a hot top 5 for ya.
5. I've caught some navis just pacin' aimlessly around town squares. Sometimes for hours! Unreal! Could that be fun for some people?
4. Young navis these days are all into Chip collecting and trading. I'm not a fan of it but I too see the appeal of cataloguing vast sums of data in a complete fashion.
3. All dudes know one of the hypest thing to do these days is virus battlin'. It's where you take your virus, and fight some other dudes virus. No navis allowed! I don't mean to brag, but I'm #1 at it!
2. Bustin. Baddies. Boy lemme tell ya, nothin gets the data pumpin like a good ol beat down. No one beats em like Baxter. BUT YOU CAN TRY. Never give up the fight to be as good as me.
1. Baseball. It's the best sport on the net! Anyone whos anyone hits up the net knows it and plays it. I'm #2 at that. Next to my homie Strikeman.
Boom. There ya go. Another sizzlin snippit of saucy suggestions by ya boi Baxter.
": I'm "♥♪!?", but it's hard to pronounce so... call me Geno, after the doll." Gen: All American. The Cobalt Mirage: All the time. Shast: IN AMERICA "They're so far below the understanding of how it could work that it physically hurts me"